Globalize is looking to recruit for the following positions:
Business Development ManagerWe are expanding our Business Development team and looking to add at least one high energy member to help us reach our 2015 goals. We are pursuing ambitious, energetic, intuitive individuals who enjoy building strong rapports and closing deals with business professionals and key decision-makers. As a member of the Business Development team, you will be able to demonstrate your skills and contribute your ideas to a growing and evolving group. In this role, you will converse with potential clients and develop strong business relationships. This is a tremendous opportunity to demonstrate your B2B skill set.
Your duties will include:
- Identifying and prospecting for new clients and possible customers via phone, email, etc.
- Selling localization solutions to new accounts.
- Delivering presentations to new accounts as needed.
- Working on our company’s bid management and preparing required bids and any relevant paperwork.
- Negotiating with our major clients and closing deals with big accounts.
- Reporting to your manager achievements and results on a daily basis.
- Permanent base salary + commission
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Vacation, personal and sick PTO
- 4-year college degree (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to comprehend new technology
- Previous experience with B2B sales
- Ability to utilize soft selling/closing techniques
- Time management skills
- Competitive nature and driven with strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- We are looking for individuals who can alternate between a can-do attitude and the willingness to rely on others. Project managers must have a strong sense of self but also understand their limitations.
- Working with clients to support the timely flow of all projects from initiation to delivery will be your main focus. All projects must meet quality, budgets and turnaround time expectations.
- Collaboration, support, time management and organization are qualities that cannot be stressed enough.
- Oversee all aspects of project coordination (scheduling, data management, external vendor communication, etc.).
- Proofread project at various stages of the process to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Manage contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Organize multiple priorities simultaneously in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Research and problem-solve.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Effective communicator
- Experience with negotiation
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask without stress
- Strong technical skills; ability to easily pick up new software
- Willingness to be open to new challenges and change
- Flexibility in work hours
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications